OpenCart website audit
Even if your store seems to be running smoothly on OpenCart, you’ll want to ask yourself these questions during your audit:
- Can I improve my OpenCart site’s health?
- Is there a later version of OpenCart that offers better security?
- Are all my extensions and third-party plugins optimized?
- Can I apply OpenCart’s coding standards any further?
- How big can my store grow with OpenCart?
- Is there a better hosting environment to consider?
- Is my store’s speed up to industry standards?
- How do I improve my SEO strategy?
OpenCart is highly scalable. Therefore, performing a regular audit on your website will ensure that it grows in synergy with your business. Here’s what to include in an audit:
Run an audit on all the technical aspects of your site, whether related to software, hosting, or backup.
Are you using the best keywords, SEO extensions, and images? Is there duplicate content that can bring your ranking down? Find out.
Visitors that encounter 404 errors on your site will probably never come back. Don’t make any potential customers frustrated.
Does your OpenCart website appear and function as it should be on a mobile device? Don’t miss out on sales from people who are on the go.
Regularly updating your content will help it rank higher on search engines. This includes product pages, articles, etc.
If a customer has to click through endless pages to find something, your site needs some organizing.
Are you excited to see what Linko can do for you and your business? Give us the opportunity to audit your site. From there, we’ll work together to implement our suggestions, all the while keeping to your brand’s vision. Start your free trial with Linko today!